My Wedding Ceremony services include:
- An initial, obligation-free meeting to listen to your ideas and discuss how we can create a meaningful and unique ceremony together. During this meeting we’ll discuss the process of writing your ceremony and the legal requirements for your marriage. You will also receive an information kit. Should you wish to proceed, I would ask that you complete a booking form, sign a celebrant service agreement and pay a booking fee to secure my services.
- Access to my resource library (poems and verse, sample vows, ritual ideas and music suggestions).
- A second meeting, to discuss the first draft of your ceremony. Shortly after the second meeting I will email you the next draft of your ceremony. We can meet again to discuss or correspond as often as you like via email or telephone. The choice is yours.
- Rehearsal if you require it
- A professionally printed marriage certificate. (or handfasting certificate as appropriate)
- A bound copy of your wedding ceremony.
- A professional quality PA system with connectivity for MP3 player (CD and USB) and iPhone connectivity.
- I will dress appropriately to ensure that I complement the bridal party and reflect your dress code.