A naming ceremony is a wonderful way to welcome a new member, of any age, to your family or wider community. Whether you wish to celebrate the arrival of a new baby or unite foster or step children within your family, I will work with you to create a ceremony befitting of such a joyful occasion.
My services include:
- An initial, obligation-free meeting to listen to your ideas and discuss how we can create a meaningful and unique ceremony together. During this meeting we’ll discuss the process of writing your ceremony. Should you wish to proceed, I would ask that you complete a booking form, sign a celebrant service agreement and pay a booking fee to secure my services.
- Access to my resources (poems and verse, sample vows, ritual ideas and music suggestions).
- A second meeting, where we will discuss the first draft of your ceremony. Shortly after the second meeting I will email you the first draft of your ceremony.
- A professionally printed naming ceremony certificate.
- A bound copy of your naming ceremony.
- A professional quality PA system with connectivity for MP3 player (CD and USB) and iPhone
- I will dress appropriately to ensure that I reflect your dress code.