Perhaps you’re looking to celebrate a milestone anniversary or you wish to wed in a different style or with different guests. If so, vow renewal or reaffirmation is a wonderful way to confirm your commitment to one another.
My services include:
- An initial, obligation-free meeting to listen to your ideas and discuss how we can create a meaningful and unique ceremony together. During this meeting we’ll discuss the process of writing your ceremony. Should you wish to proceed, I would ask that you complete a booking form, sign a celebrant service agreement and pay a booking fee to secure my services.
- Access to my resources (poems and verse, sample vows, ritual ideas and music suggestions).
- A second meeting, whereupon we will discuss the first draft of your ceremony. Shortly after the second meeting I will email you the first draft of your ceremony.
- Rehearsal at my home office or at the venue (venue permitting) in the weeks prior to the ceremony, if required.
- A professionally printed vow renewal certificate, if required.
- A bound copy of your vow renewal ceremony.
- A professional quality PA system with connectivity for MP3 player (CD and USB) and iPhone connectivity.
- I will dress appropriately to ensure that I reflect your dress code.